The 76th edition of the Cannes Film Festival will be held from 16 to 27 May! Our VFX and Post-production team members that will be attending are:
- Cyrille Bonjean – VFX Supervisor
- Anaïs Meuzeret – Post-Production Manager
- Anaï Cabanes – Post-production Sales Manager
- Hugues Namur – VFX Supervisor
- Lise Fischer – VFX Supervisor
- Thomas Eberschveiler – Image Workflow Supervisor
- Loriane Lucas – VFX Producer
- Laurent Creusot – VFX Supervisor
- Coralie Boulay – Project Management Manager Post Production
- Hélène Vanovre – Executive Producer
You will have a chance to meet them at the screenings of the films for which we created the visual effects, as well as at the cocktail party organised by France VFX on Sunday 21 May at 4pm. Do not hesitate to contact us directly by email or by filling in this form!
This year we are pleased to have 3 films, of which our MPC Paris teams created the visual effects, in the Official Competition and Un Certain Regard selection:
Le Règne Animal directed by Thomas Cailley is presented as the opening film of the Un Certain Regard selection. Our MPC Paris teams created more than 250 VFX shots for this film, including feathered and furry creatures.
La Passion de Dodin Bouffant by Tran Anh Hung et l’Anatomie d’une Chute by Justine Triet have been selected for the Official Competition, therefore competing for the Palme d’Or. Our teams have had the honor to create part of the VFX for these highly anticipated films at Cannes Film Festival!
In addition to the screenings, Laurent Creusot, VFX Supervisor of the horror film The Nun 2, will attend a round table organised by the CNC and talk about his work.